Share

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apple Scrumping etc...

I suppose it wasn't technically scrumping since I believe that means to steal apples from a tree and B and I paid for ours, but never the less we did go to Wasem's to pick apples and try to get into the Fall groove. I love Fall more than any other time of year.  Everything smells like cinnamon and the landscapes look like they were painted by one of the masters.







Good times were had by all.  That's all for now, off to buy a Michigan shirt and get ready for the game.  Go Blue!

2 comments:

  1. I was just talking about apple scrumping yesterday! I love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! No one knows what it means but us;) Thanks for commenting, I keep wondering if anyone is even looking at this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep the comments kind.