Share

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Silly Boys Who Like To Wake Up Early

Today we are anxiously awaiting the return of Daddy. I know the boys are going to go crazy when Matt get's home which is unfortunate because I know Matt is going to want to go straight to bed. He's been in San Diego for a business trip and had a video shoot at 3 am! Yikes! They had to do it at that time because apparently that's when the Marines were handing out the guns. Anyway, long story short Matt will have taken an early flight to get home but will be arriving with a serious lack of sleep (who sleeps on planes really?)

Desmond and Miles are definitely missing Daddy but have enjoyed spending quality time with Namma (I've been sick, thanks for the help ma:)



This picture was taken last August. I'm amazed at how quickly the time has gone by and how much my babies have grown. Miles is like a little man now and Desmond is very mischievious. He has a glimmer in his eye that makes me a little nervous at times!





Flash forward to today. This was taken this morning.





Amazing how much a year changes babies.

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments kind.